NOT SURE WHAT YOU NEED?
Discover the discounts, services, and benefits – all gathered with YOU in mind
Browse the list below to find the dependent benefit you’ve been looking for.
- LinkedIn for Military Spouses
- LinkedIn is committed to supporting the military, military spouses, and the veteran community. Every military spouse can receive a free one-year Premium Job Seeker subscription with every permanent change of station and again upon departure from service.
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP)
- The SBP is the only way service members can pass on military retirement pay to a surviving family member.
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP)
- The MSEP is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for spouses and companies that prepares military spouses to become competitive, “job ready” applicants, and connects military spouses with employers seeking the essential 21st century workforce skills and attributes they possess.
- National Military Family Association (NMFA)
- NMFA can help fund education, career, or business goals for military spouses. NMFA also offers Operation Purple Camp, where they embrace being “purple” and bring together military kids from all ranks and services, including National Guard and Reserve components, to a unique and memorable summer camp experience.
- America’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- A nationwide network of small business development centers providing free consulting to businesses of all types at all stages.
- Bunker Labs
- Bunker Labs helps veteran entrepreneurs and military spouses find the quickest route to a successful business.
- Small Business Agency (SBA)
- The SBA offers support for veterans as they enter the world of business ownership. Look for funding programs, training, and federal contracting opportunities.
- Techstars is the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed.
- Join thousands of Service Members, Veterans, and Military Spouses in setting up free 1-hr mentorship phone calls with successful professionals.
- Centurion Military Alliance (CMA)
- CMA provides a robust transition assistance program, and has directly facilitated successful transition of over 7000 service-members, veterans, spouses, dependents, and/or caregivers.
- Hiring Our Heroes
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes initiative is a nationwide effort to connect veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses with meaningful employment opportunities.
- Military Spouse J.D. Network (MSJDN)
- MSJDN supports military spouses in the legal profession by advocating for licensing accommodations for military spouse attorneys; educating the public about the challenges faced by career-minded military spouses and their families; encouraging the hiring of military spouses; and providing a network connecting military spouse attorneys with each other and their supporters.
- Solider For Life
- Soldier for Life networks with the community at large to shape education, employment, and health policies, programs and/or services on behalf of our Soldiers, Army Veterans and their Families.
- Team Rubicon
- Team Rubicon unites the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders to rapidly deploy emergency response teams. Primary mission is to provide disaster relief to those affected by natural disasters, be they domestic or international.
- Team RWB
- To enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity.
- The Mission Continues
- The Mission Continues is a national, nonpartisan nonprofit that empowers veterans to continue their service, and empowers communities with veteran talent, skills and preparedness to generate visible impact.
- The Paradigm Switch
- The Paradigm Switch is a global movement of military spouses who are unapologetic about their ambitious career goals and commitment to their military lifestyle.
- Coursera provides universal access to the world’s best education, partnering with top universities and organizations to offer courses online.
- Founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012, edX is an online learning destination, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere.
- Google Academy
- A variety of Google training programs to grow your skills. All free when you sign up.
- Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF)
- IVMF is higher education’s first interdisciplinary academic institute, singularly focused on advancing the lives of the nation’s military veterans and their families.
- Khan Academy
- Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empowers learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) OpenCourseware
- MIT OpenCourseWare is a web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content – open and available to the world.
- Get $4000 in MyCAA funding to train for a portable career which is ideal for military spouses. Train for nationally recognized certifications for high-demand medical, healthcare and business career
- Onward to Opportunity (O2O)
- O2O is a free, comprehensive career skills program that provides civilian career training, professional certifications, and job placement support to transitioning service members, members of the selected reserves, veterans, and military spouses.
- The leading global marketplace for learning and instruction. By connecting students all over the world to the best instructors, Udemy is helping individuals reach their goals and pursue their dreams.
- A Salesforce job training and career accelerator program for military service members, veterans, and spouses. Connects members to free training, classes, and career opportunities within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- WithYouWithMe is focused on allowing individuals to reach their potential in the workforce and helping companies recruit, reskill, plan, and outplace their talent.
- Career One Stop – License Finder
- Find information about licenses required for different occupations by searching below. License requirements vary by state. You can search in any state for an occupation or job title, a license name, or a state agency that oversees licensing.
- MilitaryOneSource – State Licensing
- The state licensing and career credentials initiative is designed to help make it easier to transition your credentials to a new state. Whether you’re already a licensed or certified professional, or are planning to become one, the process will now be easier for service members and their spouses when relocating.
- Veterans.gov – Military Spouses
- Many states have laws to make it easier for military spouses relocating from out of state to carry their occupational licenses to a new state. Use the map and license finder tool below to find out where to apply for an occupational license in a new state. You can search by occupation, job title, license name, or state agency.